Life consists of changing seasons – winter, spring, summer, fall. Each changing season carries its distinct markers. In winter, the trees are barren. In spring, the trees burst with light green leaves. Summer shows forth the mature leaves of deep green. Fall arrays the trees with colors of yellow, light orange, burnt orange, red, and a deep purple.
Just as we embrace the changing beauty of each season in the leaves of the tree, we can embrace the changing seasons of our lives.
Changing Seasons Quotes
“All the trees are losing their leaves, and not one of them is worried.” ~Donald Miller
“When the winds of change blow, remember…sometimes what appears dead is simply preparing for a new season.” ~Jane Lee Logan
“Gratitude for the turning of the seasons. May we attune our hearts to their enduring message of renewal.” ~Kristin Granger
“If you stay stuck in the past season or fixated on the future season, you will miss the one you’re in.” ~Maree Dee
“I have resolved to live, not just endure, each season of my life.” ~Jennifer Healey1
14 Scriptures on Changing Seasons
- “While the earth remains, seed time and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night will not cease.” ~Genesis 8:22 WEB
- “And he will be like a tree firmly planted [and fed] by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season; its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers [and comes to maturity].” ~Psalm 1:3 AMP
- “The heavens are telling of the glory of God; and their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.” ~Psalm 19:1 NASB
- “You have defined and established all the borders of the earth [the divisions of land and sea and of the nations]; You have made summer and winter.” ~Psalm 74:17 AMP
- “O sing to the Lord a new song, for He has done marvelous and wonderful things; His right hand and His holy arm have gained the victory for Him.” ~Psalm 98:1 AMP
- “He made the moon for the seasons; the sun knows the place of its setting.” ~Psalm 104:19 NASB
- “There is a season (a time appointed) for everything and a time for every delight and event or purpose under heaven.” ~Ecclesiastes 3:1 AMP
- “For as the rain and snow come down from heaven, and do not return there without watering the earth, making it bear and sprout, and providing seed to the sower and bread to the eater.” ~Isaiah 55:10-11
- “The Lord’s lovingkindness indeed never ceases, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.” ~Lamentations 3:22-23 NASB
- “It is He who changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and establishes kings. He gives wisdom to the wise and [greater] knowledge to those who have understanding! ~Daniel 2:21 AMP
- “Ask rain from the Lord at the time of the spring rain – the Lord who makes the storm clouds; and He will give them showers of rain, vegetation in the field to each man.” ~Zechariah 10:1 NASB
- “He said to them, ‘It isn’t for you to know times or seasons which the Father has set within his own authority.’” ~Acts 1:7 WEB
- “And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.” ~Galatians 6:9 AMPC
- “But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.” ~2 Peter 3:8 NASB
Kids Can Adapt to Change Kids Can Adapt to Change – Strength with Dignity
91 Bible Verses about New Seasons. Published by Open Bible. Retrieved February 21, 2022, from What Does the Bible Say About New Seasons? (openbible.info)
Amplified Bible, Classis Edition (AMPC) Copyright 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation.
New American Standard Bible 1995 (NASB 1995), copyright 1960, 1971, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation.
Bible Gateway Blogger Grid Member #bgbg2 #BibleGateway
I’m joining The Write 28-Days Challenge for the month of February. #write28days