Speak Lord; I’m Listening – Daily Bite-Size Encouragement – Day 24
At All Times
The Lord wants us to rejoice, pray, and give thanks always or at all times. “Be happy [in your faith] and rejoice and be glad-hearted continually (always); be unceasing in prayer [praying perseveringly]; thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and Mediator of that will].” ~1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 AMPC
- Rejoice in the Lord always! Again I will say, “Rejoice!” ~Philippians 4:4 WEB
- Rejoice always. ~1 Thessalonians 5:16 NASB
- Rejoice in the Lord and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart! ~Psalm 32:11 NIV
- We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, for those who are called according to His purpose. ~Romans 8:28 WEB
- Rejoice with those who rejoice [sharing others’ joy], and weep with those who weep [sharing others’ grief]. Romans 12:15 AMPC
- For the Kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. ~Romans 14:17 NASB
- And though you have not seen Him [Jesus Christ], you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory. ~1 Peter 1:8 NASB
- The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth. ~Psalm 145:18 NIV
- For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. ~Colossians 1:9-10 NASB
- In the same way, the Spirit also helps our weaknesses, for we don’t know how to pray as we ought. But the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which can’t be uttered. He who searches the hearts knows what is on the Spirit’s mind, because He makes intercession for the saints according to God. ~Romans 8:26-27 WEB
- Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. ~1 Peter 5:7 AMPC
- To this end we also pray always for you, that our God may count you worthy of your calling, and fulfill every desire of goodness and work of faith with power. 2 Thessalonians 1:11 WEB
- Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving; praying at the same time for us as well, that God will open up to us a door for the word, so that we may speak forth the mystery of Christ, for which I have also been imprisoned; that I may make it clear in the way I ought to speak. ~Colossians 4:2-4
Give Thanks Always
- Always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father. ~Ephesians 5:20
- Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father. ~Colossians 3:17 NASB
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:6 NIV
- This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. ~1 John 4:10
- We give thanks to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you. ~Colossians 1:3 NASB
Thank You, Lord that our times are always in Your hands. We desire to rejoice at all times, to pray without ceasing, and to give thanks in everything. Amen.
To learn how to pray Teaching Someone How to Pray: ACTS – Strength with Dignity
How Daniel Prayed Daniel: A Man of Prayer – Strength with Dignity
How to Pray for the Nations Praying for the Nations – Strength with Dignity
Amplified Bible, Classis Edition (AMPC) Copyright 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation.
New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright 1960, 1971, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation.
New International Version (NIV) Copyright 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
World English Bible (WEB) by Public Domain. The name “World English Bible” is trademarked.
89 Bible Verses about Rejoice Always Retrieved October 17, 2021, from https://www.openbible.info/topics/rejoice_always
100 Bible Verses about Pray Always. Retrieved October 17, 2021, from https://www.openbible.info/topics/pray_always
100 Bible Verses about Give Thanks Always Retrieved October 17, 2021, from https://www.openbible.info/topics/give_thanks_always
Bible Scriptures were retrieved October 11, 2021, from https://www.biblegateway.com #bgbg2 #BibleGateway